SLIDER

Hiatus

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hello! 


So, it's been quite a while since I last posted, huh? Instead of spewing out a long list of excuses, I will just say this, "We are expecting!" Yes we are. BabyBoy #3 will be making his appearance sometime this October!

For those who know me, my body doesn't handle pregnancy hormones well. My first 5 months have been... difficult. I wish it only affected me, but when I get pregnant, it seems like my parents and in laws get 'pregnant' too, not to mention TheHubby. My mom-in-law helped watch TheBoy almost daily, something I was totally grateful and thankful for! Both sets of parents also made food for us (every week!) because I was pretty much unable to feed my own family. And TheHubby. I can't even begin to explain how awesome he is :) Needless to say, at 23 weeks, I am starting to feel somewhat normal again. Praise the Lord!! 

It's crazy to think that I am only now starting to realize how thankful I am for a healthy body. With migraines, nausea and all day heartburn, it was really difficult on my body, not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. More on that in my next few posts :) 

Until then, our little family of 4 is enjoying the time we have until baby boy makes us, officially, a family of 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger