SLIDER

Pregnancy Update: 38 Weeks!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Baby is FULL TERM!


This pregnancy, of the three pregnancies I've been through thus far, has been the hardest both physically and mentally but I am so thankful to God and my family for helping me get through these thirty-eight weeks. Without them, I honestly don't know how I (or TheHubby and TheLittles for that matter) would have survived it.


We are so blessed to be pregnant with Baby#3, but man were these past nine months long. Morning sickness is definitely NO JOKE - at least not for this pregnant body. But we all can't wait to meet our third little man, especially the boys. They keep asking when he's going to arrive :) 


I know in my heart I'm meant to be a MOM OF BOYS and I am super thankful for the opportunity to love on these three (soon to be four!) guys. Adding another little boy into the mix will be crazy - believe me, having 2 boys is already super crazy around here! - but it's another little life for TheHubby and I to love, so I'll take the exhaustion and chaos any day! :)

 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."  
Joshua 1:9 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger